More than 100 developers boost ZF’s competencies for the development of intelligent braking systems
Our everyday life is influenced directly by the technology which is evolving at a fast rate in all the industries, the automotive being the industry that leads the market in areas like safety, environment and innovation. Customers’ needs and expectations, but also improved standards generate this evolution.
Timisoara hosts a consolidated automotive hub where most of the suppliers from the industry are represented both with R&D centers and with production facilities. Advanced expertise and know-how are available amongst the specialists from this domain.
Based on these premises, BeeSpeed initiated in 2007 a partnership with one of the Top 3 global automotive industry suppliers and built together the R&D center for automotive braking systems.
Our goal is to ensure the safety of the Slip Control Systems. Continuous monitoring and compliance with the following set of values contribute/lead to the achievement of this ideal:
1. Final Costumer- All deparment activities are aimed at ensuring safety of driver and passangers.
2. Products- The quality and variety of the tests (and support tools) will improve continuously.
3. Technology- On going research are and will continously be conducted in the area of testing and suporting of the SCS techologies, in order to ensure that we are able to provide the expected quality level once the products are on the market.
4. Orientation towards growth- We are striving to support the continuous expension of SCS sales in conditions of profitability.
5. Concern for the members of the firm- Our goal is to motivate and engourage continous professional and personal development of our employees.
Execution and Reporting
Development and maintenance of a state of the art tool chain (in .NET). Algorithm development and programming for braking system control units:
• Basic- Software Development in C or AUTOSAR
• Performance - Software Development of control algorithms for real-time controllers
Development and maintenance for the HW equipment used for testing and validation (HIL)
Development, implementation and monitoring of the processes, procedures and WI's for the testing activities in order to assure a high level of compliance with the automotive standards, internal, customer and legal requirements
• 100 fishes in our fish tank (1 for each employee and student)
• 35% women + 65% men = 100% great people
• ~4000 coffees/month brewed by our automated espresso machine
• CicloTEC fleet:
- 5 available bicycles: Phecda, Merak, Dubhe, Alioth
- 2 Scooters: Talitha and Muscida
- 1 Electric Scooter: Mizar
• 15 automated HIL’s in our test laboratory
• Competitive salary package
• Dynamic work environment, including work in distributed teams Romania-Germania
• Career development opportunities including External and Internal Trainings
• Certifications and professional development support
• Frequent social-events and team building activities
• Individual sport subscription
• Ciclo-TEC – bicycles, scooters and electric scooter available for our members
• Health insurance
• Employee referral bonus
Every job fair is the perfect opportunity for us to discuss with many enthusiastic candidates!
ZF Acquires Automotive Division of Romanian Engineering Services Provider BeeSpeed in Timisoara!
Recently we celebrated a special moment: our team reached 100 colleagues!
Experience in embedded software development for automotive industry
Knowledge of C programming language, software design tools
View details and apply >>
Experience in embedded software development for automotive industry using C programming language
Experience in working with AUTOSAR modelling and configuration tools, debuggers and vehicle bus system
View details and apply >>
You can find us during the following program:
Monday - Friday : 09:00 - 17:00 at Republicii Bulevard, no.9, floor 1-4
Alexandra Amota: +40771165183; +40356710561
Dana Puie: +40730903268; +40356710821